Rooms available and prices
King Room Suite – $150/night
A comfortable and spacious downstairs room with Mission style furniture, amazing valley views from the French doors,and wheelchair access.
This room has a two person shower, a covered porch outside the French doors complete with a hot tub and firepit! Relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings at The Owl’s Nest Inn.
Additional 12 X 19 Loft space – $50/night
An upstairs loft area with two beds is available on a limited basis.
Basic Elopement Special – $295
When you need to keep it simple, get away and avoid all the stress!
- Officiant (nondenominational minister) for a legal marriage. Valid Oregon Marriage License also required (may be obtained at any County in Oregon).
- Outdoor space with a lovely view or indoors in front of our fireplace when it rains
- Two witnesses—yours or ours if you need for us to arrange
- Wedding Night Stay in our King Room Suite
- Your choice: Bottle of sparkling wine or cider
- Soaking away the stress in our hot tub next to private porch area and fire pit
- Home-cooked breakfast served to the newlyweds the following morning
Upgrade #1 – Family & Friends Mini-Gathering – $445
Includes everything listed for the Basic Elopement Special. In addition, you may invite up to 15 guests. There is plenty of seating for this number, both in our indoor and outdoor spaces.
Upgrade #2 – Do-it-Yourself Mini-Reception – $575
Again, all the above is provided for up to 15 guests. You supply simple refreshments (cupcakes or a cake), and toasting cider or champagne, and we furnish goblets, glass plates, napkins, and utensils.
Upgrade #3 – Stay additional nights at a Discounted Price – (1/3 off our regular room rates)
All wedding packages include a one-night stay in our King Room for the newlyweds. However, for stays longer than a single night, we offer a discount of $50 off our usual rate rental rates ($150/night). That way you can relax and take in all the sights you like. We will also cook you breakfast on each additional morning of your stay.